Terms and Conditions
By making a reservation you are entering into a legal rental contract with www.luxuryvacationseurope.com, and therefore agree to and are bound by www.luxuryvacationseurope.com terms and conditions:
I. Terms and Conditions of Rental
• This rental agreement provides our standard terms and conditions of all property rentals for Guests.
• By Spanish Law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. The maximum occupancy excludes children under the age of three years old.
• I must notify an agent form www.luxuryvacationseurope.com within two (2) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to the property or any notable conditions.
• I understand that I am responsible for the cost of any damages sustained to the property, Décor or its contents during the stay; this includes the moving of items to another property, breakage or any excessive cleaning charges incurred during my stay.
• I understand that I am responsible for the cost of an early arrival or late departure if it was not pre-arranged and paid for (when is the case) before arrival.
II. Payment Terms and Conditions
• If more than 45 days before scheduled arrival, a 50% deposit is required.
• The final payment is due within 30 days before scheduled arrival unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 30 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a National Holiday, it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment due date.
• A security deposit is used to cover damage, breakage and loss to any of the home contents. The security deposit less any such charges will be refunded back to the Guest as soon as www.luxuryvacationseurope.com has completed its inventory and occupancy report. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded upon the day of departure. Refunds will be processed 7-10 business days after the Guests’ check out date. If the security deposit is paid in cash by arrival, it will be refunded the day of departure after a representative of www.luxuryvacationseurope.com has inspected the property. Guests are liable for all damage and loss to the vacation homes during their stay.
III. Last Minute Reservations
• In order to protect against the use of stolen credit cards or credit card fraud a strict policy will be required for all last minute reservations made within 20 days of arrival.
• This strict policy may also be requested for any reservation regardless of the process date as a precaution against fraud.
• A security deposit may be required to protect the property against damage. The security deposit will be returned within 7-10 business days of the departure, provided there is no excessive cleaning, breakage or damage to the premises.
• Guests booking a reservation within 20 days of their arrival date are required to check in at the www.luxuryvacationseurope.com office during office hours.
• A copy of a valid ID or passport will be required upon confirmation of booking, which is to be sent via email to our Reservations team for our records.
• The ID or passport is required to be shown at check in at the www.luxuryvacationseurope.com Office.
• The reservation must be in the same name as the name on the ID or passport used to make the rental contract for the reservation.
• Please be advised that the name on all documents must match; name of lead guest on reservation making payment, name on photo ID.
IV. Cancellation Policy
• All reservation deposits are non-refundable, which is 20% of the reservation total
• All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalty fees, which are percentages of the total cost of the reservation:
20% from initial date of booking up to 45 days prior to the arrival date
50% if less than 45 days prior to the arrival date
75% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date
100% if less than 15 days prior to the arrival date
• The Guest reserving a specific property for specific dates. The dates and the property cannot be changed, doing so would effectively cancel the original reservation, and so the cancellation policy would apply.
• If the length of stay is reduced from the original dates, the cancellation policy will apply to the nights that have been canceled.
• Cancellation of the arrangement due to non-payment of the balance by the due date will result in the loss of all monies.
• Special conditions may apply for late cancellations and refunds may be applied.
• Please consider trip insurance against unforeseen cancellations for your vacation.
V. Reservation General Terms and Conditions
• Smoking is not permitted in any property managed by www.luxuryvacationseurope.com at any time. If smoking outside, be aware of fire danger. Do not smoke directly in front of open windows or allow smoke to blow inside. Please use an ash can and properly dispose of all cigarette butts from property upon departure. You will be charged for clean-up if excessive cigarette butts are found outside. Parties found smoking in the home will be asked to leave immediately without refund and will pay any associated cleaning costs.
Smoking is allowed outside and on decks in MOST properties.
• Pets are allowed at some properties with prior approval for an additional fee. Maximum number of pets allowed is 2. Pet owners must pick up droppings, keep pet leashed when outside and keep pets off of furniture and bedding. The pet must also be kenneled if left alone in the home. If we find that you have left a pet alone in the home unkenneled, there will be a € 250 fine charged to the security deposit.
• Parties found with pets without prior approval will be asked to leave immediately without refund and will pay a €250 cleaning fee that will be charged to the security deposit. Any other pet damage will be charged back to renters. The Damage Waiver does not cover any pet-related damage.
• All property descriptions given on the website(s) are made in good faith. www.luxuryvacationseurope.com and the owner(s) of the property accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
• The reservation is accepted and confirmed only for the number of Guests declared on the original inquiry and/or listed on the Rental Agreement. www.luxuryvacationseurope.com reserves the right to cancel the reservation if additional Guests are added without prior consent, or if a home is over occupied.
• The home is not to be used to host parties or social/group gatherings. Any Guest having a party or social/group gathering in the home or exceeding the numbers of authorized Guests will be immediately evicted without refund.
• The Guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property for the entire term of stay booked for the reservation.
• The Guest agrees the rental period will begin and end on the dates as shown on the Rental Agreement and reservation.
• The Rental Agreement may not be assigned to a third party nor shall the property be sublet. No locks must be broken, changed or added.
• Any disputes under this Agreement, shall be resolved exclusively via binding arbitration according to Spanish Law.
• In the event a Guest leaves any personal item(s) behind in the vacation rental property, we will do our best to locate and return the item(s).
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com is not responsible for any losses under any circumstances. If the item is found, the Guest will be advised and given the contact details of a local company, which specializes in collecting and mailing package deliveries. The Guest will be responsible for arranging collection and any cost incurred.
VI. Check In
• Check-In time is 4:00 PM
• The property will have an electronic lock for your convenience. This code will be sent upon receipt of final payment and signature of your rental agreement.
• 45 days prior to arrival and upon receipt of the Rental Agreement and full payment of your reservation. www.luxuryvacationseurope.com will email the Guest Rental Voucher, which will include full driving directions and keyless access door code for your entry into your vacation home. This code will be activated at 4:00 PM, which is check in time.
• An early arrival can only be arranged if the home does not have another Guest’s departure scheduled. This option is only available within 10 days of arrival, but must be arranged in advance and cannot be added on the day of arrival.
VII. Check Out
• Check out is before 11:00 AM. You are not required to clean the home or wash the linens or dishes. However there will be an additional cleaning fee if the home is left in a condition that would require an excessive or additional cleaning.
• You are required to take out your trash on the designated days as stated in the property.
• In the event a Guest fails to depart from the home by 11:00 AM with no late check out arranged and results in www.luxuryvacationseurope.com being unable to clean and prepare the home for the next arriving Guest that day, the departing Guest agrees to pay damages and costs incurred by www.luxuryvacationseurope.com; including but not limited to moving the incoming Guest to another home. A late check out can only be arranged for an additional fee if the home does not have another guest’s arrival schedule. This option must be arranged in advance and cannot be added on the day of departure.
VIII. Pool Heat
• Pool heat is an optional amenity that is an additional cost to the reservation
• Pool heat can be added to a reservation for a daily rate that varies per home
• Pool heat must be purchased for the duration of your stay
• When pool heat is requested by the Guest for their reservation, the heater is turned on 24 hours prior to the Guests’ check in date, and runs for approximately 8 hours per day
• Pool heaters operate on a timer that are set to come on in the morning and go off in the evening
• Pool heat cannot be added during a Guest stay
IX. Basis of Rental
• The Guest agrees and www.luxuryvacationseurope.com permits the Rental period to begin and end on the dates and times shown as the Rental period, as shown on the Rental Agreement.
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com is an independent management company that manages privately owned individual rental properties located within The Balearic Islands.
• No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your rental property reservation.
• Each home comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, freezer, oven, range, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, linens and towels. Each property also includes a full size washer and dryer, iron, ironing board and hair dryer. While bath and hand towels are provided, you may want to bring your own beach towels and washcloths, as these are not always supplied in the property.
• Please understand that vacation homes are self-catering accommodations. www.luxuryvacationseurope.com provides complimentary starter soap, toilet paper, and trash bags. Once these items are used, it is the Guest’s responsibility to replenish them.
X. Service Level
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com agrees to the Service Level for the remedy of any problems found at the property, either on arrival of the Guest, or during the rental period as follows.
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com agrees to provide a maximum 2-hour response to remedy problems that, at the sole discretion of OUR WEBSITE, constitutes as an emergency, which would affect the safety of the Guest.
• Any problems that arise during the Rental Period that do not constitute as an emergency, as determined by www.luxuryvacationseurope.com, will be remedied during or after the Rental Period, based on the severity of the problem, and at the sole discretion of www.luxuryvacationseurope.com.
• Any problems regarding the vacation home should be directed to our office. Our phone number is +34 902 848 300. Our business hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM 7 days a week. Evenings we are available for emergencies only. Please restrict emergencies to valid problems. If due to the fault of the Guest, and at the discretion of www.luxuryvacationseurope.com, there could be a service fee applied any time www.luxuryvacationseurope.com is called out to the property.
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com and/or its representatives may enter the property at any time, without notice, for the purpose of protection and/or maintenance of the property. Whenever possible, www.luxuryvacationseurope.com will provide notice to the Guests prior to such entrance.
XI. Limitation of Liability
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com and/or the Owner do not release the physical address of the property to the Guest prior to receiving a signed and valid Rental Agreement and payment of the Rental is made in full. At this point the Guest will be sent via email a Rental Voucher, which will include the property address and all other information needed for the Guests’ arrival. This is a security measure and is non-negotiable.
• OUR WEBSITE and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure and/or services in the Property. In the event of failure of equipment, the Guest must notify www.luxuryvacationseurope.com within one (1) business day, so that www.luxuryvacationseurope.com may elect to rectify the failure.
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com and/or the Owner do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property of the Guest within the Property during the rental period. In the event that property of the Guest is lost or stolen, the Guest should advise the appropriate authority first, and then contact www.luxuryvacationseurope.com to report the lost or stolen items.
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com and/or the Owner accept no liability for personal loss or injury to the Guest during the rental period.
• The Guest must ensure that children are supervised at all times. It is the policy of www.luxuryvacationseurope.com that all children under the age of 18 years are not left in the rental home un-supervised at any time during the rental period.
• Games, toys, baby furniture/equipment, strollers, rental cribs are all used at the Guests’ own risk.
• www.luxuryvacationseurope.com does not accept liability for acts of violence, nature, fire, flood, war, civil disobedience, riot, or other force majeure that may have a deleterious effect on the Guest.
• We cannot accept any liability for the failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, BBQ, gas or telephone/internet supplies. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may supply or control main services, or any action taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority or persons over which we have no control. We cannot accept any liability for the air conditioning system, the pool heater or any household appliance breaking down. Urgent steps will be taken for a local engineer to rectify any problem.
• We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations airport closure, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute. There will be no credit given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason and no credit given for cancellation due to weather conditions.
• The use of the BBQs is at the Guests own risk and www.luxuryvacationseurope.com cannot accept any responsibility for injury of any kind that may arise from the use of BBQs. The Guest takes full responsibility for the connection of gas bottles. Guests should also remember to keep children away BBQs whether in use or not.
• Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will at the sole discretion of www.luxuryvacationseurope.com, result in the eviction of the Guest from the Property, without refund.
XII. Force Majeure
• There may be circumstances beyond our control, in which the property might not be available for your reservation. Examples of these, but are not limited to, destruction of property, sale of property, water, gas or sewer leaks, fire or any other damage to the property making it inhabitable or potentially inhabitable.
• In the event of Force Majeure, www.luxuryvacationseurope.com will do their best to make alternative arrangements. If these alternative arrangements are not acceptable to the Guest, then www.luxuryvacationseurope.com will refund all monies paid. If the Guest accepts the alternative accommodation, they also agree to re-locate back to the original property when it is deemed available by www.luxuryvacationseurope.com. This will be the full extent of our liability to the Guest, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancelation howsoever arising.
And at last:
• The Guest will treat the house, as if it were his own house.
• If there are things unclear, or when you have questions, please contact us for more information.